Spring Quarter goals
1. Go to class. At least for the first few weeks, then only skip class sparingly (I mean, let’s be serious, I’m not going to go to ALL my classes this quarter)
2. Read a chapter of a book every day.
3. Memorize a Bible verse a week.
4. Keep on top of my work.
5. Spend less money.
6. Keep my room clean. Starting by putting my clothes back on the hangers when I take them off.
7. Go to the pool or beach twice a week. Probs on Tuesday or Wednesday and then Friday.
8. Sketch everyday.
9. Play the ukulele.
10. Be bold.